API base URI
API calls should be made to
When making API calls, please note the following:
- Unless otherwise specified, numbers must always be formatted as floats in US-style decimal-point, without thousands separator.
- For GET requests to our products catalog, the maximum results per page is limited to 500 products
- For POST / PUT requests to create / update products in our system, payload is limited to a maximum of 50 per request
- It is your responsibility to handle any 500 errors produced due to invalid / failed API calls
- You are expected to use our API in a reasonable manner, and avoid excessive API calls that will produce unnecessary load on our systems
- In the API examples, be sure to replace YOUR_API_KEY_HERE and YOUR_API_DIGEST_HERE with real values as explained in the Authentication section.